Dr. Timothy A Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy A Hill?

Great Care!

Dr. Hill diagnosed my hand tingling immediately and I was able to get into the hand surgeon for a carpal tunnel release.

Very caring doctor

He took his time with me explained the procedures and apologized for the pain from the procedures several times.Very kind doctor and knows what he is doing. I would recommend him.

Dr. Hill has treated me treated me several times. He was courteous, explained the procedures, and I had very good results.

Good Doctor

Dr. Hill helped me deal with a badly pinched nerve. With his care and treatment, I ended up getting better without need for surgery. I would recommend him highly.

I received outstanding care for my back pain. I highly recommend Dr. Hill!

The care I received was outstanding. The negative reviews regarding this doctor appear to be from individuals who are shopping for narcotic pain medications. Dr. Hill took care of my problem with a successful injection. He listened and was patient. I would highly recommend seeing him.

unbelievable

I waited twenty minutes in the exam room, he walked in without even looking at my history or any MRIs looked over my current medication list and said you're too young to be on pain medication you don't need them and walked out. My parents had to follow him out and get him to look at an old mri. He saw I had bulged discs and told them it was all in my head and said he wouldn't treat me. They convinced him to examine me. He was rough, very short and didn't even discuss options just that pain medications were out of the question and that I should just stop them. If you have the ability to go to Medford or Ashland for a pain doctor do it! If you're a young adult like me (in your 20's, I'm 23) go to pain specialists of southern Oregon in Medford! By the way, he was.completely against me having any pain medication but he recommended I up my anxiety medication and take another anti depressent. He hadn'teven asked me anything about my anxiety! I don't understand doctors who say narcotic pain medications are the worst but are all for giving you anxiety and antidepressants that alter your brain? How's that any better?

Lack of knowledge, kind of flaky, changes his opinion from one visit to the next. Not helpful

Caring & fights for you!

I've had a severe multiple nerve injury for over 10 years now. Dr. Hill didn't back down to the insurance carrier and has consistently fought for alternative treatments (i.e. Massage, acupuncture) to help mitigate the pain. I can't thank him enough for his care of my health. A true hero. Thank you Dr. Hill.

excellent, caring physician

Does not listen to patient

I felt like my voice or concerns were not addressed and even though I complied and tried alternatives for pain management when he could not or chose to not help me he passed me off to PA.

run from the Hills !!!

What a JERK!!! If you are in Pain you would be better off going to Mexico for street drugs...