Dr. Timothy A Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy A Moore?

Have not been happy with how he treated me did not want to listen to what I had to say.Each time he had a different reason for not wanting to help me with my pain.He had to check with other doctors before he called me at home,then would ask how long since I was there,if he was interested in his patients he would know that time frame.Has no bed side manner at all.He is not recommended by me.when he was to call me at home it would take sometimes 3 weeks to hear from him.

Teacher

Dr. Moore did a spinal fusion at the C5-C6 level. I woke up in the hospital without pain in my arms and very little in my legs--Wonderful!!! It was so great that now that I have a herniated disc at the C4-C5 level, I will go to him if surgery is what is recommended by pain management when I go Nov. 8 !!!!!!!

Dr Moore did a fantastic spinal fusion on me,He is a wonderful surgeon

I'm a living, walking, miracle thanks to God and Dr. Moore

My prognosis was grim for surviving let alone ever walking again. His expertise not only saved my life but allowed me to experience a complete recovery. Amazingly, I'm even playing golf again! I have never met a physician with such a compassionate bedside manner. God Bless You!