Dr. Timothy Wright Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Wright?

incomplete recprds

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

The last time I had an injection performed by Dr. Wright I literally spent the entire day in his office waiting for the numbness in my leg to go away. His explanation was that the medication he injected had "leaked" and was temporarily causing my inability to walk. For some reason he didn't feel that this was important enough to include in his report. Yet he included minor things such as the name of the person driving me home, that it was my son, etc. I can't bring myself to return there because I don't know what else they may be hiding. Also, be prepared to spend as much as 2-3 hours for an appointment to simply renew a prescription.

Patient for 10 years

Posted on March 7th, 2017

I rate him as an excellent pain Dr. However unless you get an appointment for before 8 am you will need to wait-sometimes hours.

This place is a money pit wouldn't go back if they paid me to!

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Stay away from this place especially dr wright! This man has about as much care for his patients as a honey badger! Just wants to push shots to bleed your pocket book, even when you have been through over a dz of them and they have made the matter worse. He is rude and extremely disrespectful.. The place is a money pit! Find a real dr that is willing to listen and truly want to help you, not just want to help himself to your pocket book. He also pushes these injects at a rate you're not suppose to be getting them . You're only suppose to get so many and he will have you coming back way more than your suppose to. When I told my actual dr of all this she said . Ya, we have had a lot of complaints about this man .... We no longer send out patients their. He is aggressive and to be honest quite the jerk. Do yourself a favor and really research where your going,. Wish I had of. I gave a star because you have to give at least that! He doesn't even deserve that!

Treats me with respect

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

The thing I see with pain specialists is people are going to rate them according to how well they feel, things turn out or they get what they demand sometimes(meds). It is not, to the docs defense, an easy field to work in. Insurance companies, DEA regulations, people in severe pain and drug seeking individuals makes life a pretty tough balance for these docs and their staff. That being said, WE (as in the patients) are not just numbers and I think dr Wright does a pretty great job, as well as his staff in treating us as respectful humans. We may wait but his attention is on you when he does enter your room! I am happy with the treatment I get there, I just wish I never had to go anywhere:(, but as long as I'm in pain I will go to Dr wright.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

her my wife has been going because in the past I always had good results but with her she has had 3 injections no relief but that is due to insurance regulating the wait time before another injection she has to have nerves burned and Dr Wright under the regulatinons of insurance can do no more He is a 5 star DOCTOR I don't care for his office and they are not friendly?? wait time is very long hours on hours why ??

Worst place ever

Posted on November 7th, 2013

This place is a joke!!!! Waited 2 hours before i even seen the doc, then another hour and a half to get injections! i havent had good luck with injections and i have been getting them for 3 years! His response is, to do more shots more often! I asked about handling with pain medications? His response is i cant perscribe any medications because you have a medical marihuana to treat severe anxiety! So he request that i quit treating those issues then he will treat my pain issue!! His assistant tracy is the rudest, most disrespectful person i have ever meet!!!!! I would not recommened sending a dieing dog to these people let alone a human! They dont care about there patients pain or well being! There all about money and steriod injections! They dont get paid well enough to medicate so they wont! I hope they live a miserable life as they try to make everyone elses lifes misserable as possible!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on October 12th, 2012

I've been visiting the Tri-County Pain Clinic in Livonia for over 3 years. I've just started seeing Dr. Wright recently after my previous doctor relocated. Each of my visits with Dr. Wright have had extremely long wait times of an hour or more. My latest appt was at 2:30pm, and I didn't see the doctor until 5pm. The office staff is terrific, and Dr. Wright is very plesant. He has been able to successfully treat my back pain, and I will continue to see him. The only down side is the long waits, especially since I have to take time off of work for these appointments.

Avoid at all costs!!

Posted on July 27th, 2011

This doctor is unethical and will do as many pain procedures as he can, without concern about the side effects of the steroids he is injecting. Do your research before you have any pain procedures done, because he will push procedures on you, even when the procedure isn't appropriate. I ended up with a bone infarct (avascular necrosis--dead bone) because of all of the steroids I was exposed to in such a short amount of time. I'm unable to walk now, and this is permanent. BEWARE of this doctor.

Posted on August 9th, 2017