Dr. Timothy Albion Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Albion?

Dr. Albion

Posted on November 6th, 2015

I have been lucky to have been a patient of Dr. Albion for 20 years. I recommend him to anyone looking for a OB/GYN. He is one of the most down to earth, kindest, take his time with you Dr. I have met. He answers all my questions, and truly cares about "your whole person". He has given me direction on depression, menopause, weight loss, Vit. D loss, exercise. I have never felt rushed, and always feel like I am a very important patient. I was shocked to see a "mean" comment associated with his name. I truly think he is one of the best. I wish all Dr.'s would have his demeanor.

Posted on October 14th, 2014

afHow come dr albion has been practicing for 28 years and not board certified until last year. Oh, that's right, his specialty is 'hot flashes' and menapause". Maybe after the death of a 24 Month year old fetus prevented him from passing the boards after the lawsuit he managed to escape. Judge ruled against another doctor from testifying against or maybe with him.

Horrible Bedside Manner

Posted on September 7th, 2012

I couldn't wait to leave, he was mean and didn't listen to a thing I said; couldn't wait to get me out of the room and later told me HE WAS HAVING A BAD DAY; how is that for someone who claims they are a doctor; Good Luck with him if you get him on a bad day.

Doctor's Response

I remember that day and apologize to the patient who felt that I was "mean" I was exhausted; we had started a new computer system and I was dealing with some family medical issues. I think I even apologized to the patient at that time. It is not an excuse but I do not think anyone would ever describe me as "mean". We as physicians are also just like everyone else and some times we have "bad days". I do my best to always try to make a patient feel at ease and know that I am there for them.I am sorry that this patient walked away with the impression she did . I would always hope that we, as people, do not judge each other on just one encounter

Highly recommended!

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

I met Dr. Albion at the beginning of my second pregnancy, after my long time wonderful female OB/GYN moved out of state. The apprehension and skepticism that I would find a new doctor I trusted and liked as much as my previous, left my mind 5 minutes after meeting Dr. Albion. He has a warm, caring personality and even though he's probably heard the same questions thousands of times, he listens attentively. Happy to have found a fantastic new OBGYN.

Simply good! :)

Posted on October 25th, 2009

After a bad experince with another doctors office, I met Dr. Albion. I was nervous about switching to a man but he was very comfortable. He seemed concerned about what I was going through and took me serious. He has a father like feel to him, I will go to him next pregnancy.

Posted on August 9th, 2016