Dr. Timothy Aliff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Aliff?

Posted on November 24th, 2017

Caring, smiles all the time, makes you feel comfortable, answers all questions without rushing you just an all around great doctor and so glad to have found him!!!

Great doc, highly respected by other docs

Posted on October 1st, 2017

Dr. Aliff makes the patient feel comfortable and secure, which is important when an oncologist has to tell the patient they have cancer. He has a great bedside manner, and several friends who have seen him were impressed. Even when my bone marrow transplant failed, he kept trying everything to help me. Another bone marrow hospital director had even refused to take me as a patient, saying it would be a waste of their resources on me when they might be able to save other lives. I have seen him for 7 intense years. Thanks in large part to him and his dedication to the health of his patients, I am now healthy and alive, surviving a failed marrow transplant, that no doctor thought I'd could do.

Posted on July 12th, 2015

The Best Hemo/oncologist

Ms.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

I was fine with Dr. Aliff until Univ. of Miami Sylvester Cancer Cen. took over. I spent 1 hr in the past to get a phlebotomy and now it takes 4 hrs, & get stuck 4 times & an unnecessary IV of 1 liter of fluid to replace 250 ml blood taken out. Then after all the pain & suffering they over charged me an astronomical fee for giving my blood & forced to receive 1000ml of fluid to replace 250ml of blood which is overkill but then they can charge so much more $. After blowing out one vein they then tried 2 others which I have never had a problems with my veins before. So there I sit with an IV in one arm & another with an IV they insisted I have in the other for the replacement of fluid taken.Previously, fluid was given in the same arm where the blood was retrieved from. Now I feel like I'm on the cross with both arms strapped down no chance to read the book I'm used to reading while the blood was being drawn. Now I can't read I just sit there wasting 1/2 my day waiting to get my blood drawn and now being charged an exorbitant amount of money to do this simple procedure. I work in the medical field and the prices for the items used for this procedure are severely less elsewhere. Sorry Dr. Aliff but it was a mistake to take on the UofM health sys.due to the exorbitant amount of time it takes and the prices they are charging for services and supplies.

My oncologist

Posted on February 25th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Aliff for almost 5 years. He and his asst Leonie are wonderful. Always a short wait time. Answers my questions, easily offers referrals and just over all a nice guy!I feel very comfortable while there

Posted on February 27th, 2011

This in my opinion, is the most caring and best doctor in the world.

Posted on May 21st, 2010

Dr. Aliff is the most caring physician I have ever had care for me. I am very thankful that I found him. His knowledge of my condition help me stay healthy.

Saved My Life

Posted on May 6th, 2009

After being diagnosed with Stage 3 Esophageal Cancer in 2006 I was referred to Dr Aliff, who prescribed and supervised my chemotherapy. When I had a very bad reaction to the chemo (on a Sunday 2 weeks after my last infusion) and went into Toxic Shock, he visited me in the hospital virtually daily for the 5 weeks I was confined to the ICU, and made it possible for my wife to visit anytime, and for however long, she wished. By the time I went for surgery, the Stage 3 tumor had shrunk to a Stage 1 and made the surgery far less difficult. He was extremely caring and open about the risks I was facing, and made it as easy for me as was possible. I was referred to Dr Aliff by another patient of his who was a five year survivor of Esophagel Cancer, and who couldn't speak highly enough about him. I would recommend him without any reservations to anyone sekking a hematologist/oncologist.

Excellent Oncolgist

Posted on November 20th, 2008

As a patient with Stage 3 Esophageal Cancer, I saw Dr Aliff on the re ommendation of another of his patients with the same Cancer. His treatment of me was exemplary and I can't recommend him more highly. As a plus, his office staff is caring and professional.

Posted on October 5th, 2017