Dr. Timothy B Allison Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Timothy B Allison?

Traumatizing ER experience for my son and myself

Most horrific treatment after my 20 year old son totaled his new car. Maybe we needed to have him take an ambulance but I wanted to free up the wonderful fireman who assisted at the scene. I’m so very disappointed in our local hospital. Dr Timothy B. Allison was rude, condescending, sarcastic and impatient as was his head nurse. They did not give my son the treatment he deserved and were completely rude and disrespectful to me and the only reason and I can even think of is they discriminated against me because of my weight. It happens all the time and the one place I expected fair treatment was a hospital however, this is the city of plastic and perfect, I should have known better. There was not 1 person in the waiting room there was no excuse for their bad and neglectful behavior nor could anything excuse it. My son injured his wrist from the steering wheel looked broken and EMT said broken. He just had Tommy John surgery on his other arm a year ago and I wanted him to check both arms! When I said He had Tommy john surgery last year his response “Congratulations” then turned his back to me. My son was devastated by that comment. This wasn’t All believe me when I said that was rude they threw us out and threatened security! I didn’t raise my voice, I didn’t curse, I called them on there behavior. I guess they don’t have to be respectful in there job. Then they prescribed my son 16 hydrocodone tables for a sprained wrist. It's now 2 days and all he has taken is a few advil. Shame on them. Neglect, over prescribing, discrimination, disrespect, rude, threatening and bullying behavior. They should be held accountable! Isn’t their oath “First do no harm?” Well they harmed first and after a devastating traumatizing car accident! Shame shame on them and JMC you’re better than that!!

great

Great personality polite and straight to the point...thanks

Dr. Timothy B Allison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hobe Sound, FL.