Dr. Timothy Armstrong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Armstrong?

Forever grateful for my life

I was an emergency patient of Dr Armstrong in 1996. Having severe meningitis of the worst kind, Dr. Armstrong and his team accurately diagnosed and successfully treated me. The extensive aftercare I received (18 mos) was carefully monitored by Dr. Armstrong every step of he way. He was patient with me and my family, answered all of our questions and was genuinely happy with my successful recovery.God blesses us with people in our lives when we need it most and I'm grateful to God for blessing Dr.Armstrong with the talents he has and the

I trust this man completely

Dr Armstrong listens to me and is extremely thorough. I have yet to have a diagnosis, but he has left no stone unturned. I have lost my Kaiser coverage and will miss him terribly.

I have some type of muscular/neurological trouble for three years without diagnosis or even hope. Dr Armstrong was the first dr i've seen in a long time who actually sat down and listened to me & all of my symptoms. He ordered some additional tests for me and actually gave me some hope that I might find out what is wrong. I felt soooo happy when i left his office. thanks!!!!

Arrogance of Physician Lead to Misdiagnosis and Disability

Arrogance of Physician Lead to Misdiagnosis, Delay of Treatment, and Permanent Disability.

Only One visit - very nice person - and smart.

He took his first degree in physics - understands much of the technical better than most doctors.