Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Timothy D Ashley Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Timothy D Ashley Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Timothy D Ashley Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy D Ashley Jr - Posted on June 3rd, 2015
My appt was for 2:30. I got in to see the dr at 4:30. He did not physically examine me - did not even ask me anything about my medical history - although I had never seen him before - got very irrate and disrespectful when I asked him to help me with a medication that my insurance does not want to cover and then told me that I was fat and needed to lose 100 lbs. Very rude, unprofessional - I have never been treated this way by a "professional"!! Did not address any of my medical issues - did not follow up with me - had me make a follow up appt, which was somehow "cancelled" because I never received a reminder call - Totally unprofessional - highly NOT recommended!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy D Ashley Jr - Posted on June 9th, 2013
Dr Ashley and his staff are very nice!!!! His nurses always make sure I have everything I need before I leave. His front office staff always greets you at the door with a how are you today. I was very pleased and would highly recommend dr Ashley or his CRNP Charlene penn she is great also!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ashley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Timothy D Ashley Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFAMILY PRACTICE ASSOCIATES, 727 Cox Creek Pkwy, Florence, AL
Dr. Timothy D Ashley Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Florence, AL.