- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy B Cole has 2 locations
Dr. Timothy B Cole has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Timothy B Cole has the following 35 expertise
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Small Intestine Cancer (Ileal Neoplasm)
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Varicose Veins
- Gallbladder inflammation (Acute Cholecystitis)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Breast Cyst
- Ventral Hernia
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder inflammation (Acalculous Cholecystitis)
- Aviation Medicine
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Femoral Hernia
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Umbilical Hernia
- Abdominal Abscess
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Breast Diseases
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Timothy B Cole Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Timothy B Cole
Dr. Cole is a board certified surgeon who was raised on a cotton farm near Clarendon, Texas. He attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas and completed a 5 year surgical residency at the University of Kansas in 1997. He was an Adjunct Instructor for the University of Nebraska for several years. Dr. Cole's combination of quality training, years of experience, and good \"old-fashioned\" bedside manner will help make your surgical experience the best that it can be.