Highly Dissatisfied

Best Neurosurgeon Ever Met

After a recent move from out of state, my husband was referred by his new PCP to Dr Garner. He has had 2 spine surgeries in the last 7 years and needed to get established in the Raleigh area. Dr. Garner is one of the best Drs we have ever met. His knowledge and explanation of my husband's problems was impressive, his demeanor kind and professional, and he reviewed the out of state records thoroughly. I have been a nurse 42 years and worked both post surgical and clinic settings. This office was one of the best I have ever worked with. Very impressed with all the staff from Dr, check in process, nurse, referral process, and check out. We are thankful.

He is an excellent neurosurgeon and not so quick to go directly to surgery without trying less invasive measures first. He truly listens to the patient and the family and respects their input. The office staff is very helpful and responds to calls in a timely manner. The Holly Springs clinic was well worth the drive without all of the hoops we normally have gone through at other facilities. I would highly recommend him for anyone especially if you are tired of getting the run around from other places.

Still going strong after 17 years

Dr. Garner operated on my herniated discs in 2001. I had had surgery five years previous (by a different surgeon) but the symptoms had returned with a vengance. I was in constant, excruciating pain every day. I researched the top neurosurgeons in the area and set up several appointments. Before going to each doctor I drew up a list of questions. During our consultation, Dr. Garner covered every question before I could ask them. He was knowledgeable of my condition and very optimistic about his ability to treat me, and very up front about MY responsibilities, as a patient, in my recovery. After surgery, Dr. Garner made sure I was prescribed physical therapy to strengthen my back and have me on the mend quicker (something my previous surgeon did not think was of any benefit). It has been 17 years now, I continue to have full mobility and while I have had a couple brief episodes of pain that are solely due to MY "overdoing it", I can quite confidently say Dr. Garner is a truely excellent surgeon. I highly recommend him!

Dr. Timothy B Garner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.