Dr. Timothy Babineau Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Babineau?

Hernia

Posted on February 5th, 2012

I had a hernia misdiagnosed by a primary care doctor affiliated with Boston Medical Center. The first doctor couldn't say what the bulge along the inguinal area was. He told me to do physical therapy for a month. I did the ultrasound but that did no help. I asked the first doctor to refer me to a specialist. He reluctantly did so. I went to Babineau, the top hernia specialist at BMC. He teaches students from B.U. medical as well. By the time I visited him, I had researched hernias and it appeared that I had an inguinal hernia. He said that i didn't have a hernia and he was puzzled as what it could be. I asked him if it was an inguinal hernia. He said no. Also, the receptionist was rude when I asked her if I needed to fill out paperwork. She said it wasn't necessary. I traveled to Houston, Texas to visit a Chinese Doctor that I visited years ago. He took one look and said its a hernia. Then I had to travel back to Boston to find someone that would correctly diagnose it and operate on it. I did and feel great ever since.Also, just another note, I had worker's comp. I can't help but wonder if there is a correlation between poor treatment and worker's comp.

Posted on August 9th, 2015

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.