Dr. Timothy C Beals Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy C Beals?

Amazing

Dr Beals truly care about his patients. He truly worries about his patients & does everything to get it right. He cares about your family too. I wish all doctors were like him!

Dr. Beals performed a miracle on my heel with his surgery.

Finally an answer!

I had been to several doctor to determine my foot pain getting no answers or help. Dr. Beals diagnosed my problem and gave me hope that I can be helped!He has a great bedside manner and is easy to talk to.

Dr. Beals and his staff were wonderful to work with. He was nice enough to see me on an extra busy day and even made room in his full surgical schedule to repair my fractured ankle. Being an orthopedic nurse, I have worked with Dr. Beals, and he is as nice to the nurses as he is the patients. That says a lot about his character.

Dr. B is an excellent surgeon. The problem is with the difficulty to get in after surgery and the wait time for his PA.

Beals is the best...well worth the wait

Two Thumbs Up

When I made my first appointment it was about 3 months out. I assumed that it was likely because he was considered a good doctor and I wasnt wrong. I could have come in sooner to see one of the other doctors, but based on the reviews on this site I wanted to wait. Other than that my only complaint was the wait time to get in. Considering he took the time to address all my questions and issues and even went out of his way to explain a few things I feel it was worth the wait. If it takes longer to get in, but he spends the time needed with me I have no problem. I would recommend 100%

Give this doctor a medal!

Dr. Beals is an exceptional surgeon. He has great bedside manner, spends time talking to with patient (not over them), addressing concerns and answering questions. His office staff were a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Dr. Beals to anyone who has foot problems.

Mid Foot Fusion 12 Screws 2 Plates

I would totally recommend Dr. Beals to everyone. He is an amazing surgeon with a great personality as well. I had a mid foot fusion with 12 screws and 2 plates.His office staff is exceptional, Angelia is awesome.