Dr. Timothy Bechtel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Bechtel?

Great Surgeon

Doctor Bechtel saved my life. He is kind, caring and a compassionate Dr. Bechtel puts his patients first. He explains everything to you and your family. I would highly reccommend him. I cannot not say in words how much I appreciate the treatment I recieved in the hospital from this doctor. He truly cares about his patients health and welfare. I give him the highest rating! And his office staff is the kindest.

Horrible surgeon

Horrible bedside manner and doesnt listen to patient or family concerns which can be detrimental to care. Avoid this doctor.

Doctor's Response

Excellent bedside manner

Two other doctors were recommended to do my cholecystectomy. It was the holiday season, and they could not do it in a timely manner. I was so fortunate to get Dr. Bechtel. He was so down-to-earth and confident. He visited me just before the procedure and made me feel at ease. I feel great and am grateful to have met him.

Dr Bechtel, You're the finest in the Fleet.

Dr. Bechtel, is gracious, and specific. I'm so grateful for his expertise. I'm so happy with his work. I would recommend him highly.He has increased the value of my life, with his chosen career.Thank youG.C.

Over all my experience with Dr Bechtel was wonderful!

I came in with a lot of pain, and he was very understanding. I got my surgery done, I healed well and Dr. Bechtel followed through this whole process with me. I really disagree with the other ratings... My experience was totally different.

Please do NOT see this doctor. His bedside manner is horrible and does NOT allow the patient or family to be part of the plan of care. His unwillingness to listen to the concerns of his patients prevents him from providing good medical care.

Dr. Timothy Bechtel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockton, CA.