Dr. Timothy R Beiswenger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy R Beiswenger?

horrible visit

After standing at window for 10 minutes and tapping on the window several times a confused looking receptionist finally acknowledged me. After finally getting into the consult room the genetic counselor was very pleasant but the doctor was cocky and had the bedside manner of a meat hatchet. Basically demoralized me and my husband. Would not darken their doors again.

Fantastic

My wife recently had a long (9 week) stay to end her twin pregnancy. Dr Beiswenger is a fantastic doctor, great bedside manner, explains things very well, just an all round great guy!

Excellent OB Specialist

Dr. Beiswenger was one of the doctors who handled my high risk pregnancy in 2011. He performed two of the four intra-uterine blood transfusions my daughter had to have, and did an outstanding job. He never seemed rushed during office visits and was always willing to listen to concerns or answer questions that I or my husband had. I have nothing but good things to say about him and owe a big Thank You to him and the other doctors in his office. My daughter went to nearly full term, had very few problems, and left the hospital with me right on time. I could not have hoped for better!