Dr. Timothy M Boehm Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Timothy M Boehm?

Horrible MD

He is in no way concerned with his patients. He gives no effort to explain anything. He will only give answers through letters that look like they are pre generated. When you bring up issues to him he shows no concerns. When you try and schedule with him his scheduling is way backed up. He spends almost no time with anyone and relies on his nursing staff that has very little knowledge. For anyone looking for an Endo please look further.

Experience

Office is very attentive and professional. Dr Boehm exhibited good insight & knowledge. Very courteous & pleasant.

Told to arrive 45 min early for NOTHING. Wasted time. I was taken back at my exact appt time. I am not satisfied with the lack of wait and watch. He is very impersonal. His practice says, "We will send you a letter." Thanks....off to find a new endo.

Dr doesn't explain what your condition s. Seems to be in a hurry to get you outMost information comes from hus nurse e.g. Dr Boehm says ths or that and you don't get answers. I wouldn't recommend him to any one.

Help get my diabeties under control

My other Dr. did not have my meds correct on dosage had my sugar all out of wack. Dr. Boehm has this corrected and I take one less medication now.

Doctor is very nice & staff is wonderful & work with me to make certain that I have everything that I need.

Unprofessional

I believe this doctor is very unprofessional. Under his care for hypothyroidism, I have continually felt bad and gained weight. He discounts my health ...