Highly Dissatisfied

Knee surgery now no more pain

Had knee replaced over a year ago and able to walk with no more pain. People cannot believe I even had surgery as my scare is smooth and barely able to see it. My wife is now needing a knee replaced and I feel confident she will do well also.

Excellence in orthopedics

Took 45+ minutes to explain what was going on in my shoulder

Top knee and shoulder

got my life back

best ortho in bend

skiing again thanks to Dr B and awesome team

The aftercare from this office is non-existent. Once you are out of surgery you're on your own. They are unresponsive even though I expressed I was in extreme pain. I'm still waiting for a call from yesterday morning which I'm sure won't come. I shred my experience with the Patient Advocate at The Center which I thought would make a difference. All I received was an attitude from someone in his office. I finally contacted another doctor for help. There are many doctors to choose from, so choose one that cares about you throughout the process. You are the customer.

Waste of time

My first visit was early in the morning I waiting close to a hour in examination room. Dr Bollom was very unprofessional in the way he spoke to me. A simple torn rotator cuff with some nerve damage. But yet I felt like I had been caught shop lifting. He did nothing and now I still an barely lift my hand over my head or sit at a computer desk without being in discomfort.

Dr. Timothy S Bollom is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.