Dr. Timothy D Bonney Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Timothy D Bonney?

GREAT OBGYN

I Love Dr. Bonney, he may seem kinda unfriendly at first but he has been the best Obgyn by far that I have ever seen. He has helped me alot. I have HPV, However Dr. Bonney wasted no time in getting it tested and getting me into surgery to have it removed. I had this Surgery once before in another town and it was extreamly painful in which I was awake the whole time. Dr. Bonney actually put me under Anasesia did the surgery and when I woke up there was very little discomfort and no pain at all!!! I recommed Dr. Bonney to everyone that needs an OBGYN.!!!!!!!

Dr. Timothy D Bonney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gunnison, CO.