Dr. Timothy Brannan Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Brannan?

Superb Doctor

I don't know how he knew. He got the picture of my brain and his first questions were... are you interested in electronics and astronomy? I was surprised since these are my two areas of greatest interest plus mathematics. Additionally he is a superb doctor and he saw me exactly on time, no hurrying, listened and responded to all of my questions and / or concerns with great clarity. He is also non judgmental and understands people and life. I would like to add I have a superb cardiologist who recommended a superb general practitioner who recommended Dr. Brannan. They are all superb.