Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy L Brininger MD
Dr. Timothy L Brininger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mountain Home, ID, with another office in Colorado Springs, CO. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy L Brininger has 2 locations
465 McKenna Dr
Mountain Home, ID 83647
Dr. Timothy L Brininger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Timothy L Brininger has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Timothy L Brininger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Best Physician in Colorado
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy L Brininger - Posted on August 7th, 2019
What is there not to love about this Dr. He told me how it was. From the moment I met him I felt a sense of relief and tranquility when he was able to have answers to my questions after I kept getting the run around from everyone else at the office. Professional,courteous and knowledgeable. I would recommend him in a heart beat.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy L Brininger - Posted on June 19th, 2016
Best doctor in mountain home idaho
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy L Brininger - Posted on February 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy L Brininger - Posted on February 23rd, 2012
Very Caring Guy...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy L Brininger - Posted on February 10th, 2009
Doc B knew I didn't have insurance and (at my child's well-check) looked at a suspicious mole on my scalp and started figuring out the next steps we should take, all without any hesitation or requesting for me to schedule an appointment just for him to look at it. He did it all on his own without me even asking him to look at it- i just brought up getting an appt. and he said, "Let's take a look right now!". He's one of those people that seems to be a Doc because he wants to help people, not just to make money and that's so important to me and I'm sure everyone else too =)
29 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Reading Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Timothy L Brininger Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy L Brininger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mountain Home, ID.