Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy L Brininger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Doc B knew I didn't have insurance and (at my child's well-check) looked at a suspicious mole on my scalp and started figuring out the next steps we should take, all without any hesitation or requesting for me to schedule an appointment just for him to look at it. He did it all on his own without me even asking him to look at it- i just brought up getting an appt. and he said, "Let's take a look right now!". He's one of those people that seems to be a Doc because he wants to help people, not just to make money and that's so important to me and I'm sure everyone else too =)
Dr. Brininger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Reading Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Timothy L Brininger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTrinity Mountain Family Practice, 465 McKenna Dr, Mountain Home, ID
Dr. Timothy L Brininger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain Home, ID.