4.7

Best Physician in Colorado

What is there not to love about this Dr. He told me how it was. From the moment I met him I felt a sense of relief and tranquility when he was able to have answers to my questions after I kept getting the run around from everyone else at the office. Professional,courteous and knowledgeable. I would recommend him in a heart beat.

Dr. Brininger is a jerk and a bully.

Best doctor in mountain home idaho

He is a great family doctor I wouldn't have any other for my family.

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. He is caring, attentive and most of all he is easy to understand.

Very Caring Guy...

Doc B knew I didn't have insurance and (at my child's well-check) looked at a suspicious mole on my scalp and started figuring out the next steps we should take, all without any hesitation or requesting for me to schedule an appointment just for him to look at it. He did it all on his own without me even asking him to look at it- i just brought up getting an appt. and he said, "Let's take a look right now!". He's one of those people that seems to be a Doc because he wants to help people, not just to make money and that's so important to me and I'm sure everyone else too =)

Dr. Timothy L Brininger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mountain Home, ID.