Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy K Bullock
Dr. Timothy K Bullock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Bullock is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center and St Vincents Hospital. Dr. Bullock has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy K Bullock has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Timothy K Bullock has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 29
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bullock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Timothy K Bullock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Associates, 513 Brookwood Blvd Ste 501, Birmingham, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy K Bullock in this video.
Dr. Timothy K Bullock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.