Dr. Timothy Bullock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Bullock?

Wondeful doctor and nice staff!

Posted on April 6th, 2017

Wondeful doctor and nice staff!

Posted on April 6th, 2017

Friendly, knowledgeable

Posted on April 5th, 2017

Consulted him for gallbladder removal. He is performing procedure.

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Received excellent care!

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Very pleased with office, staff, and doctor.

OFFICE VISIT

Posted on June 27th, 2014

I visited Dr. Bullock for a surgery consult about removing my gallbladder. I found him personable, reassuring, and friendly. He took the time to thoroughly explain the process, possible things that could happen and the after care. I feel confident enough to let him do the surgery.

Posted on November 1st, 2011

I was referred to Dr Bullock by my oncologist. He was kind and gentle and his nurse was too. He put in my port and I had no complications. Good doctor, very conciientious.

a very poor surgeon!

Posted on June 6th, 2011

bullock completely misdiagnosed everything nearly causing my death and caused incomprehensible pain and suffering!

Dr Bullock saved my life!

Posted on January 7th, 2011

I wish I could do more than just rate Dr Bullock on this website. He saved my life and I cannot thank him enough. He was great with my family and although I didn't have complications with my surgery; he was accessible when I had questions or just needed a pep talk. I owe him my life!

An exceptional doctor and surgeon.

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Dr Bullock removed a tumor from my colon in an emergency surgery at Trinity Hospital. I don't remember much about my time in the hospital but I was well enough to come home in 3 days when the normal stay for abdominal surgery is 10 or more! (My insurance would have paid for two weeks.) And then, when I had my follow-up colonoscopy a year later, my colon was NORMAL! I think that pretty much tells the story of what a gifted surgeon he is. But there are a lot of good surgeons out there. (My husband is one of them!) What I think separates the wheat from the chaff is how they treat you as a patient and human being. How caring and kind they are. Whether or not they listen to what you have to say.I was out of my mind with worry and fear at my staple removal visit, my first office visit, with Dr Bullock. My thoughts were that I was going to die of cancer and leave my children motherless. I am not a good patient at the best of times but rather than cry and break down, I raved and fussed. I was awful! If I had been Dr Bullock I would have fired ME! But he didn't. He was kind and sweet and caring. He listened to me without being impatient or rude. He let me know that what I said mattered and talked me into going to see the oncologist for chemo which he thought I needed. And, of course, he was right. He has since put in my chemo port and removed said with very little bruising or pain and being the vain person that I am, with a small scar that will fade to nothing in time.One year later I am back to my mommy duties full force and I feel better than I ever have. The only reminder that I have of the horror of surgery and chemo is the incision on my belly from the colon surgery. It looks pretty gruesome but my son said to tell any one who asked that I" got it in 'Nam on a covert mission." I'm a little female and a lot younger than that but, hey, it works for me!Anyway, this is not about me; this is about what an awesome surgeon and person Dr Bullock is. He is like an old fashioned doctor who went into medicine, not for the money, but for the love of making his patients well and happy. And thank you, Dr. Bullock, for saving my life.

Completely satisfied

Posted on April 9th, 2008

Dr. Bullock and his staff are wonderful! He has an amazing bedside manner and is caring and compassionate during difficult times. He was always able to make me laugh even when things were tough. I really appreciate how he treated me and my family. I was completely satisfied with my treatment and care from Dr. Bullock.

Posted on September 7th, 2017