Dr. Timothy Bunker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Bunker?

Larry C Overton Jr.

Posted on March 26th, 2017

DR Bunker great Back doctor Move closer to the Georgia Line. Best Doctor ever had that's all I have to say pretty good when one of your old patients. Want's you to move closer I would drive an hour, Have A good day

Posted on November 27th, 2016

An awesome doctor that takes the time and treats his patients with respect and dignity. I really like Dr Timothy Bunker and recommend him to anyone.

Posted on April 9th, 2016

I WAS A PATIENT OF HIS IN BIRMINGHAM, AL AND IT HAS TAKEN ME UNTIL NOW TO FIND A DOCTOR THAT CAN EVEN COME CLOSE TO HIM, ALTHOUGH STILL NOT AS CARING & THOROUGH AS DR. BUNKER. GOOD DOCS LIKE HIM ARE HARD TO FIND!

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Excellent Physician. Hope he surfaces soon. Miss my doctor. Hamilton Spine not the same without him.

He is a very good DR. do you knwon were his office is please.

Posted on January 12th, 2016

I Like Dr. Bunker .

Criminal Minds!

Posted on March 13th, 2014

Dr. Bunker is fine. I have to give God credit first but Dr. Bunker has been able to reduce my pain and made it bearable. I don't even see him that often, maybe a couple times a year. Since his nurse practitioner left, sad to say, it's almost impossible to get in to see him. His staff seems to be very nice when I'm there (for the most part!), however, when I call, IF they return my call, they treat me like I'm a junkie!! I probably take less meds than any of their patients. It's a terrible feeling when you HAVE to take meds that you would prefer not to take in the first place, then be treated like a drug addict because you see a pain management doctor! Don't judge one apple by the whole bushel! It's like being charged with a crime you KNOW you didn't commit! It's SO HUMIILIATING to get these people to understand that. Shame on you all!

Dr. Bunker is great

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Dr. Bunker is a caring and compassionate man. He is one of the smartest doctor's I have met(if not the smartest) The office is very professional and the nurses are generally nice. I would recommend him to anyone with chronic pain due to any type of spinal injury. He also does selective nerve root blocks and epidurals. He is responsible and understanding when prescribing medicines

thourorough and kind doctor

Posted on December 30th, 2011

love Dr. Bunker

Posted on January 26th, 2011

I met him in Montgomery,al. Followed him to b-ham al. But he traveled to far this time couldn't follow.I think he is the most understanding passionate doctor in his field. Would recommend him to anyone. Go meet him you will not be sorry.

My Mom is walking again

Posted on October 7th, 2010

Dr. Bunker performed knee injections for my elderly mother. He has an excellent bedside manner, and he is very skilled at what he does. She reports that her knee pain is greatly reduced, and she is walking a lot more. We appreciate having a doctor like him in this area.

Posted on October 21st, 2017