Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy A Burd
Dr. Timothy A Burd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Burd is affiliated with University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Chi Health Immanuel Medical Center and Nebraska Methodist Hospital. Dr. Burd has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy A Burd has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Timothy A Burd has the following 10 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Spinal Disorders
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Dr. Timothy A Burd has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Timothy A Burd is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 21
I have nothing but good comments with the staff during this process. Dr. Burd and Corinne have been way beyond my expectations. Tammy has been right there to answer any concerns I have at home and handles everything g immediately. I have never felt better since my surgery and I have nothing but the highest regards for all of them!! Thankyou Dr. Burd for doing such a good job and thankyou Corinne for stitching me up so perfectly! Thankyou Tammy for putting up with me so graciously.
Dr. Burd is one of the most caring doctors I have ever been to. I remember several years ago I had a cervical fusion and developed a pulmonary embolism. Dr. Burd was going to be leaving for California for his father's birthday. He was at the hospital before he got on the plane and was back as soon as he landed in Omaha. One of the nurses told me that he called to check on me while he was gone.I would never go to anyone else. The only problem I had was with the scheduling. I did wait six weeks to get in the last time I saw him and just recently I needed to make an appointment due to a fall and am waiting three weeks to get in. That's a long time when you hurt. My primary doctor is doing all he can for me but he's not Dr. Burd:(
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Burd is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Missouri Health System
Dr. Timothy A Burd accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNebraska Spine Center, 13616 California St Ste 100, Omaha, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy A Burd in this video.
Dr. Timothy A Burd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.