Dr. Timothy Field Is this you?

Dr. Field is very caring. My husband was so very nervous about a procedure and I can not say enough about how wonderful Dr Field is. He is so caring. He never rushed us during office visits and was always more than happy to answer all of our questions.

Posted on February 7th, 2012

Compassionate communication & professional excellence

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

My mother was a hemodialysis client of Dr. Fields' from 1996 to 2003. He only did about 3 procedures with her dialysis access nevertheless, whatever he did was perfect. One christmas Mom was so pleased with his surgical talents she gave him a pen and pencil set from Marshall Fields. I will never forget his kindness, professionalism and his part in making her last days pleasant. Most recently he is helping my 100 year old father also.

Incredible doctor and individual

Posted on April 19th, 2011

One of the best doctor's I have ever had. His bedside manner is very laid-back and you don't feel uncomfortable but when it's serious, you know it because he makes sure you're aware of it. His staff is impeccable. Dr. Field makes you feel like he's dealing with a family member.

Metastatic Melanoma