Dr. Timothy C Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy C Jones?

he is the best

Very compassionate and caring. He was k8nd and sensitive to needs medically and offered emotional support suggestions.

Amazing

He was the absolute BEST doctor we could have picked. He was so kind and 100% cared about what we had to say. He explained everything in detail and didn't leave any stone unturned.

Caring doctor

Dr Jones shows compassion at each and every visit. He genuinely cares for my well being and comfort. He answered all of my questions with expertise and knowledge in his field giving me options that best suited my situations. I would recommend Dr Timothy jones to anyone looking for caring intelligent kind hearted physician

Dr. Jones was a great doctor an i would recomend him to anyone!! He was always friendly and helpful and really cared about mine and my babys well being!! All around awesome doctor!

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! 5 STARS!

Dr. Jones is the perfect blend of friendliness and professionalism. We are so thankful to have used him for this pregnancy. We were pleased and impressed with the level of care from Dr. Jones, his nurse and his office staff who are all very courteous and friendly. We are also grateful for Dr. Jones' demeanor with our two older children and for how he included them and made them feel special - our 3 yr old now says that he wants to be a doctor like Dr. Jones. Even though this was our 3rd labor and delivery, Dr. Jones made us feel like we experiencing the wonder and excitement of it all for the first time! I loved how he included me in the delivery process and then placed the baby on my chest - what a precious moment that he gave me! Overall, our experience was wonderful and I HIGHLY recommend him! He deserves 5 stars! My only regret with Dr. Jones is that we did not find him sooner for our first 2 pregnancies.

Highly Recommended!

My family and I absolutely love Dr. Jones. As a working mother, he made everything less stressful and was very encouraging. He made time to answer any questions and concerns I had. I had a condition during my pregnancy that kept me away from work at times and Dr. Jones was very compassionate towards my situation and made sure I was well protected under my employer guidelines. Him and his staff always returned phone calls with any concern I was having. When it came to delivery time I was very frightened and Dr. Jones made every effort to make sure I was comfortable and made the experience very enjoyable for my family and I. I highly recommend this doctor for any pregnant mother especially first time mothers. My husband and I are surely going to miss seeing him and his staff on a regular basis.

My Experience

I have used Dr. Jones with both of my pregnancies and will continue to use him with anymore pregnancies that i have. He is an amazing doctor. He is very professional and has great bedside manners. He always made sure that my needs were met and that I as the patient was takin care of. I recommend him to any women expecting. I feel that i have not only found an amazing doctor that i trust but also a friend.

Thoroughly Satisfied

Dr. Jones is great! My husband and I are first time parents and I had never been to a doctor before I got pregnant. I was a bit uncomfortable with having a male doctor at first but he is very professional and nice during the visits. He was very quick and accurate with treating my excessive sickness. Everytime I saw him, he was very courteous and even more so, he was friendly. He did a wonderful job delivering my baby and even came to the hospital the night before they started my induction to see if I had any last minute concerns! I know a lot of doctors wouldn't do that!! My husband and I think he did an amazing job and he will definately be my doctor again when we have our next child!