Dr. Timothy Carey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Carey?

Confident he is the best for my eye care

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Dr. Carey did my upper and lower eyelids. They look beautiful. It was honestly pretty painless. The price was fair, lower than many places, but the quality of the physician_Dr. Carey_ could not be matched. Dr. Carey was recommended to me by one of my doctors whose vision was saved by Dr. Carey. I feel very fortunate to have found him. He fixes the mistakes other plastic surgeons in the area make.

Wish I had better things to say...

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr Carey performed a procedure to alleviate tear duct obstruction issue. Initially I thought he was competent, even tho his bedside manner was awkward. After the procedure I found him to be very short, and full of himself. He hardly listened to my concerns. And when he did seem to listen he would answer without examining the area I was having trouble with. I found his demeanor and self absorption to be very unprofessional and frustrating. I will NOT recommend him to others.

Posted on May 15th, 2013

Amazing, caring Dr. He is a perfectionist and will totally give you the best care and the best look possible. He is truly the best of the best ! (and I'm pretty anal..(LOL)

Posted on April 30th, 2012

I live in Alaska and traveled to Seattle for a second opinion of a lump that I had on my lower eyelid. It had been growing over the past two years despite several different attempts to treat it. Dr. Carey identified it as a basal cell carcinoma even before looking at it in his microscope. I was scheduled for surgery with reconstruction as the growth had taken over 1/3 of the lower lid. Dr. Carey did a great job of removing the growth, reconstructing my lid with attention to detail and giving me a normal looking eyelid. The pathology report confirmed it as a basal cell carcinoma and the margins were clear indicating that he got the whole growth. The staff was amazing, extremely friendly and helpful. Along with my friend, the receptionist even wheeled me to my hotel across the parking lot at the Silver Cloud Inn after my surgery. I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery and would recommend Dr. Carey without reservation.

Jan H

Posted on February 18th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Carey. He diagnosed my blocked tear duct immediately and successfully fixed the problem with surgery. He has followed my recovery and I am happy to say my eye is back to normal, with an almost invisible scar.

Very thorough concerned doctor

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

When he sent me to get a test, he talked tothe doctor administering the test and gota commitment that the doctor would give mespecial treatment--would get the results back to us immediately. When the test was completed, he had the second doctor call him on his cell phone during off-hours so he could get the results personally. This kind of service goes far above and beyond what one should expect of any doctor. I was amazed by his commitment.

Definitely Recommend

Posted on January 8th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Carey for a second opinion. It was not difficult to get an appointment and I did not have to wait longer than 10 minutes for him to see me. His staff was polite and courteous and his office clean and professional. He took the time to listen to me and to examine me. He made recommendations but did not pressure me or put my own doctor down in any way, which I appreciated. He did a culture and I saw him for a 2nd time and he called me a couple of times and left messages advising me of the status. He is caring and professional and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a specialist in his area of expertise.

Scar removal; blepharoplasty

Posted on September 4th, 2009

I had a very visible scar under my left eye encroaching on my cheek from previous trauma. Dr Carey was able to completely remove the visible portion of the scar. He did a lower lid blepharoplasty at the same time. My eyes look wonderful, and 10 years younger.He and his staff are excellent; kind and thoughtful and thorough. I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to him. He now handles all of my eye care.

Confident, very capable

Posted on August 31st, 2009

I had surgery by another doctor and was referred to Dr. Carey to fix my lid and the scar. He did a wonderful job. He spent alot of time with me and explained everything. The surgery was successful and I am very happy. My friend and my primary care doctor had told me to go there and I am glad they did.

Posted on August 21st, 2009

I also waited two hours before surgery. His office is very shabby; I don't expect fancy, but his looks dirty, even the bathroom. As I said, the office overbooks, you will have to wait with no explanation and no apologies. The staff seems listless and uncaring. My surgery was not a success and I ended up going to another surgeron. Do yourself a favor and avoid this office.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 13th, 2009

He was great. I was referred for tear duct and eyelid infection. He took care of it. he fit me into a very busy schedule and was really nice and caring. Since i have ferred my mom to him.I highly recommend him