Dr. Timothy B Chafin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy B Chafin?

Awesome doctor!!

Excellent doctor.Have been thru "heck" with other pain mgmt docs and years of horrible pain.Dr.Chafin is an angel in disguise. Excellent bedside manner.Very caring and knowledgeable.Determined to find the right meds or physical therapy to help you.I am almost pain free after 4 years of pain every day of my life.Would highly recommend him.I will never see another pain mgmt doc...ever.

Wait time in waiting room

My last visit, I feel, was an anomaly and only had a wait time of about 5 minutes. I have waited as long as 50 minutes before I was ushered into the exam room and then waited another 45 minutes before the Dr came in. In my experience this is more common. However, Dr. Chafin is so good I would not change to another Doctor even though he is 2 hours away from home. I am also presently considering him for a surgical procedure on my lower back.Dr Chafin is a great Doc!

Great Doctor, nice guy

After having some bad experiences the past couple of years with Doctors & the pain I was experiencing, it was a pleasure to visit Dr. Chafin. He has helped with my pain, I'm working almost pain free at the moment. He is also a Dr. that really cares about his patients & will go out of his way to help. Nice to know there are people like this in the medical field. Just too bad they are few & far between.

Dr. Timothy B Chafin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ahoskie, NC.