Dr. Timothy Christopher Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Christopher?

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Dr. Christopher took the time to explain my procedure in detail. He had excellent bedside manner with making me feel comfortable. Highly recommended. His office staff & nurses were also very pleasant.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on November 17th, 2013

Dr. Christopher is an outstanding physician. My wife recently had surgery and I could not have asked for a better Doctor. Dr. Christopher gained my respect and trust with his professional demeanor, superior bedside manner, and his willingness to answer and explain any questions I had. I would recommend Dr. Christopher because of the quality treatment my family received.

Posted on March 17th, 2017