Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Chuter
Dr. Timothy Chuter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Chuter is affiliated with Seton Med Ctr Coastside, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Chuter has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Chuter has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Timothy Chuter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.