Dr. Timothy R Coblentz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy R Coblentz?

A waste of time

I saw Dr. Coblenz in 2008 for prostate cancer. He referred me to an Onocologist. I tried a 6 step regimen for 45 days and it brought my PSA back to normal. My family physician then called the onocologist to cancel the radiation. I've been monitoring my cancer for the past 8 years and treating it with diet and supplements. I scheduled an appt. for whatI thought was a reoccurrence of my prostate cancer. Before seeing Dr. Coblenz I did a Navarro Cancer Test which is a highly reliiable test and it told me my cancer had not returned. Dr. Coblenz wanted me to do a PSA test. I told him the PSA test is not reliable in showing if one has prostate cancer. Because I wouldn't do a PSA test, he said there wasn't anything he could do for me. He didn't help me much with the proplem I went to see him for. His philosophy must be the PSA or the highway.

Spent over an hour with me and my wife

Thorough explanation of my diagnosis and my options. Made me feel like he was my only patient for the day - not rushed - very sensitive to my questions and concerns. Have been his patient for a number of years as was my father. Always a 5 star experience.

professional and courteous in all aspects. Highly recommend.

Not very nice. My appt was made by a hospital er doctor and I was accused of being a pill chaser because my dr could not see me in time for my problem. I left feeling upset and mad. I have a partial blockage with an 11 mm kidney stone and am in major pain. I wanted help not drugs.

Patient

I have been a patient of Dr Coblentz for over 4 years. He has always listened and answered all of my questions. The promptness in the office is appreciated. I feel he geniunly looks out for me as a patient.

Dr Coblentz has a quiet demeanor which puts the patient at ease.

ARROGANT lacked of any bedside manner would not let him even treat my pets