Dr. Timothy Coggin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Coggin?

Dr Cuteness

Posted on November 30th, 2012

Dr Coggin is wonderful, and easy on the eyes. He was so gentle I barely even knew he was examining me. He eagerness to get to know more about me was stupendous. St. Anthony Medical Center, you are lucky to have this man on your staff.

Posted on March 24th, 2011

Dr. Coggin is a wonderful doctor. He has fantastic bedside manor and appears to truly care. He is very intelligent and more then competent at his skills. He is shy and which makes him more human and non-authoritative. I would surely request him if I were in the ER again!!!!!!!!! 4 star doctor.

Posted on April 10th, 2009

He was aggitated, nervous and distracted. I waited a lond time in the room, . Then, when he finally came in, he spoke so fast that I could not follow all the medical termes he used. I had to ask his nurse to explain my condition to me. Very impersonable!