Dr. Timothy B Crane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy B Crane?

I've had several visits and eye surgeries with Dr. Crane. His staff is personal, courteous and professional. The surgeries were painless and remarkably effective. Dr. Crane corrected my cataracts with multi-focal lens implants. I've worn glasses for everything for the past 30 years, but now I only wear non-prescription sunglasses for pleasure. I recommend the implants and Crane Eye Care to all my friends.

Go with the real pro

Dr. Timothy Crane was an absolute pro and delivered on his promises. My vision in my right eye i better than ever and I can hardly wait to have my left eye done. I would more then recommend him - I opted for the multifocal lens and could not be any happier.

Dr. Crane is the most caring physician

I have never met a more thoughtful or caring physician who is so skilled in surgical procedures of the eyes. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Crane to anyone!!!