The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Crouch
Dr. Timothy Crouch, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Point Pleasant, WV. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Crouch is affiliated with Pleasant Valley Hospital, Jackson General Hospital and ST Josephs Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Crouch has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Dr. Timothy Crouch has the following 1 expertise
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Dr. Crouch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pleasant Valley Hospital
Jackson General Hospital
ST Josephs Hospital
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
St Joseph Health Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPleasant Valley Neurophysiology, 2520 Valley Dr, Point Pleasant, WV
Dr. Timothy Crouch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Point Pleasant, WV.