Dr. Timothy Curtin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Curtin?

I have seen dr. Curtin in his office

Posted on July 16th, 2017

I have seen dr. Curtin in his office. I would send everyone I know his way.

Posted on February 18th, 2012

Caring, effective, communicative. These three words describe Dr. Curtin. I left Dr. Curtin's office a voice message explaining that I had an extraordinarily itchy case of eczema. He was good enough to see me the very next business day, even though I was a new patient. His bedside manner was excellent. He was highly personable and said that I could reach him by phone if need be. His treatment was entirely effective. All in all, the care and experience of visiting Dr. Curtain was outstanding.

Outstanding !

Posted on January 11th, 2012

Fantastic!

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

I went to three doctors before finding Dr. Curtin. He diagnosed my problem at first glance and saved my life (social life that is). He is absolutely amazing.

Great doctor, excellent care!

Posted on October 4th, 2011

I was so impressed with Dr. Curtin. I didn't know anything about him going in to the appointment-- just saw him because he was close to my work. What a pleasant surprise! He is a very caring doctor who treated all my your concerns with sincere respect. The care I received from him was top-notch, and his ever-present humor made the whole experience very pleasant. He is incredibly experienced as a Navy doc, too, which I discovered after reading his resume. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Very Helpful

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

I was not able to get a referral from friends or family so I just took a chance and chose a physician from my insurance website. I've had to do this in the past and ended up regretting it. I was delighted to find that he was a great physician. He listened and knew exactly what I needed. I hope I will be able to find someone like him for my general care.

Posted on July 29th, 2009

I have gone to Dr. Curtain on several occasions. He is by far one of the better dermatologists I've seen in many years. He is very attentive, professional and was able to diagnose and treat my condition immediately. I've been extremely pleased with his service and have recommended him to several friends and colleagues.

Posted on March 3rd, 2009

Poor communication; dismissive; ignored one concern and did not correct it by his method. Would not use him again.

Posted on March 14th, 2016