Dr. Timothy D Carter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy D Carter?

Caring and Patient

I was recommended to Dr Carter through friends of friends. I have seen many doctors for different reasons, mostly I have had no complaints. But the entire office staff at Dr C's office are phenomenal. Dr C is patient and listens to everything I have to say (and I can talk a lot), when I am done, he asks if there is anything else. I have never felt rushed out of his office. He diagnosed me with MS and was very caring on delivering the news. His M.A. Angie is an angel like her name. She always returns all my calls, no matter what's about, usually before the end of the day or before lunch the next day. I need notes for work, she faxes them. I need to talk about a prescription, she addresses it with me. Sandra at the front, always so sweet and helpful. Melinda is very pleasant at check in. And I am sorry, but I can't remember the name of the M.A. that checks me in (maybe Susan?) always polite and professional as she is sweet. This is an honest, heart felt review. It is rare to encounter a practice that treats their patients with so much respect and care. I am thorn because I am about to change insurances and they are not in it. But if they work with me ( I think they will) I am keeping him and paying out of my pocket.

great dr

I really think he a great dr overall and very kind and good listener plus do what he can to help patients

AMAZING

I have MS with very bad migraines. Been thru a few docs b/c of my insurance. Dr carter has been my life saver. Listens to me doesn't rush me out. Many times I have been hospital and wouldnt let them do anything before speaking to him. I usually know what he is gonna say. Now that great!. Office visits are great! Usually maybe 10 minute wait. Sometimes less. Cant say enough about him. Very very lucky i found him. On another note staff is FABULOUS. (Joanne) and the AMAZING (ANGIE) IF I have to call for anything she is right there saying if u need anything call us. I am truly blessed to have them all. What a FABULOUS CREW!! THANY U ALL

Experience

I was admitted into the hospital and I was lucky enough to have Dr. Carter visit me for the first time. I have visited him twice since and I feel that he is a very knowledgeable doctor, he also takes time with you and addresses any concerns and explains all you problems and what options you can do for them. I would highly recommend this doctor.

D.O.

great doctor. I'm a doctor myself and feel he does a great job. Helps with my migraines!

Dr. Carter listens to and focuses on, the concerns of the patient. I find him to be very thorough. I trust him with my care.

Not a wham,bam, thank you mame.

Dr Carter takes his time and listens to you and then when he feels you have expressed all your complaints he will start by doing a physical and verbal exam and never rushes you out the door.He's a # 1 doctor in my book. I don't want to be on a time clock when I enter a doctors office and I'm fully aware that I'm not the only patient but when you leave his office I guarantee you will always be satisfied.

Dr. Timothy D Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.