Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy D Jenkins
Dr. Timothy D Jenkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson City, TN. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Jenkins is affiliated with Laughlin Memorial Hospital and Johnson City Medical Center. Dr. Jenkins has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy D Jenkins has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Timothy D Jenkins has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Timothy D Jenkins has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Timothy D Jenkins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Jenkins is one of the best Doctors you could ever ask for. He is a man of his word and knows what he is talking about. He is a very caring Doctor. He does what he tells you and does that extra 110%. I wouldn't let anyone else replace my knees. These type of Doctors are hard to find! We are blessed to have him in the Tri-Cities
I was in a car accident 2 years ago and injured my hand. My ulnar nerve was severed and I had a few other problems with my hand. He was the doctor that saw me in the hospital. I assumed he knew what he was doing. After seeing him for six months he told me he could not help me anymore and that this was a little out of his territory. After seeing three hand specialist after him (all three doctor told me that if I would have had the proper treatment after my accident my hand would be fully functional by now. Thanks to Dr. Jenkins not doing his job I will never have full use of my hand. I do not recommend him at all! He could have at least been up front with me and told me from the beginning to see a hand specialist but he lead me to believed he knew what he was doing.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jenkins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Timothy D Jenkins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWatauga Orthopaedics, 2410 Susannah St Ste 1, Johnson City, TN
Dr. Timothy D Jenkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.