Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy D Obrien has the following 1 specialty
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 7
I was to have a port implanted for my chemotherapy treatments ( a simple & common procedure ). O'Brien incorrectly put the port in an artery instead of vein, it took him several hours to realize this major mistake. I had to be transported to Cleveland Clinic via ambulance & nearly did not make the trip.A team of vascular surgeons had to operate immediately to remove the clots caused by incorrect port placement. I was in CC for several weeks to correct the mistake and when the port was installed correctly, it was only a 20 minute procedure. I had 2 strokes because of the clots formed from the intial surgery done by O'Brien. I have also since seen several patients at my chemotherapy treatments that have ports that are not workong correctly, and when I inquired, was told their ports were done by O'Brien. I realize this is a lengthy review -- but only wish I had access to this type of information regarding this so-called surgeon. His mistake has had a permanent affect on my life and he had no compassion regarding my situation. I would not allow him to operate on a dog.
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Timothy D Obrien accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHocking Valley Medical Group, 541 State Route 664 N, Logan, OH
Dr. Timothy D Obrien is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Logan, OH.