Dr. Timothy D Obrien Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Timothy D Obrien?

Dr. O'Brien is an excellent surgeon. He saved my life. I wouldn't have any other surgeon for me or my family. Thank you, Dr. O;Brien! You are the best!!

this dr should NOT be a surgeon

I was to have a port implanted for my chemotherapy treatments ( a simple & common procedure ). O'Brien incorrectly put the port in an artery instead of vein, it took him several hours to realize this major mistake. I had to be transported to Cleveland Clinic via ambulance & nearly did not make the trip.A team of vascular surgeons had to operate immediately to remove the clots caused by incorrect port placement. I was in CC for several weeks to correct the mistake and when the port was installed correctly, it was only a 20 minute procedure. I had 2 strokes because of the clots formed from the intial surgery done by O'Brien. I have also since seen several patients at my chemotherapy treatments that have ports that are not workong correctly, and when I inquired, was told their ports were done by O'Brien. I realize this is a lengthy review -- but only wish I had access to this type of information regarding this so-called surgeon. His mistake has had a permanent affect on my life and he had no compassion regarding my situation. I would not allow him to operate on a dog.

Dr. Timothy D Obrien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Logan, OH.