Dr. Timothy D Woods Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Timothy D Woods?

Someone has to do it.

Going under the knife is never an easy choice to make. But my experiance with Dr. Woods was one that put me completely at ease . His bedside manner and personal one on one conversations were just what i needed going in to surgery. I hope i never need him again but if i do he will be the one. Linda

Second to None

Inhad heard about Dr Woods from my daughter who has worked with him. I have been his patient for a few months and he is everything she said. He is kind, respectful and a brilliant surgeon. He truly cares about his patients. I am blessed to have him as my physician !

Amazing physician

Dr. Woods is truly a phenomenal physician. Not only does he have stellar surgical skills, he has an excellent bedside manner. He is very personable and caring. He also has a wonderful staff who work beside him to provide the best care possible.

Excellent experience

Dr. Woods recently removed my gallbladder. I only waited about 2 weeks from the time I was referred until surgery. Surgery went very well, no complications, I'm going back to work one week after surgery. Dr. Woods is very personable and was good to explain the surgery process to me. I have no complaints whatsoever!

Best doctor & staff

I met Dr. Woods during a horrible time in my life...a bad wreck that I should have died from. Was told by family that Dr. Woods worked his butt off to save me. I have never met a Dr. who has treated me so well and answered every question. Will take my kids to him if needed!!!

great surgeon great guy

Awesome doctor and awesome staff