Dr. Timothy D Young Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Timothy D Young?

Best doctor in the county and I know, I've been to most of them trying to find a good one.

Mrs

I have seen DR Young in after hours clinic....he was the only Dr that actually got me going in the right direction....My mom Bernice Govertsen now goes to him...He is the best, nicest, caring Dr...I have seen other then Dr. Karen Fulgrahm ...I highly recommend this DR....thanks for being so awesome with me and my mother....

DR YOUNG = GOD? I sure hope not!

Avoid this office at all costs, this doctor thinks he is God. He ignores your previous doctors opinions, feeling he is the only one that is right. He even ignores the conclusions of specialists. I don't know where he gets off but he certainly thinks his opinion is the only one that matters. He has never listened to me, he already has his opinions of me before I even said word one. And contrary to a previous reviewer, I AM NOT HOOKED on anything. That's the problem with this doctor, he makes judgements just like that reviewer without evening understanding the situation.

Wrong

I was a patient of Dr Young s for 5 years and my 3 daughters were and one still is a patient. We never experienced any of these complaints,. The repeat complaints sound like a fellow hooked on pain killers.

Do not see Dr. Young. He has a reputation in our area for being totally uninterested in his patients' health issues. He is arrogant like he thinks he's God and will not listen when you try to tell him about your symptoms. He thinks he knows more than anyone else, even specialists. This man is headed for a malpractice lawsuit. Do not trust your precious health to him.

Oh my goodnes

The staff are all very nice, except the doctor doesn't seem to care much about patient needs. I was actually told to seek out drug dealer if I wanted to ease my pain. I was dumbfounded by the treatment I received.

Professor

Visiting this Office and Doctor was like visiting a police station. They wanted my SS number, my drivers license and than my insurance card. The doctor himself was arrogant and disregaurded the diagnoses of several previous doctors. I have no idea how this man ever acdhieved a doctorate degree.

Dr. Timothy D Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherokee Village, AR.