Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy P Dailey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Have had to switch primary care physicians more than the average person (not by choice - they kept going moving out of the area) but it was a good thing in the end because that's how I ended up with Dr. Dailey. He's super smart, kind, and committed to providing excellent care. Not only that, but everyone in his office makes you feel like you truly matter. If there is such a thing as the old-fashioned family doc who really knows and cares about you and your family, it's Dr Dailey (he just uses a computer instead of a notepad)!
I saw Dr. Dailey for blood work and was shocked by my poor experience. Dr. Dailey was very cold toward me and had very little compassion which was disconcerting. I hope that young man begins to care about his practice more as well as fire the secretary at the window. He needs to go take a course on Medical Ethics.
Dr. Dailey genuinely appears to care about his patients. I told him of all my symptoms and he needed some blood tests and x-rays to confirm what he was thinking might be my problem(s). The test results showed he was right on track and has me on a treatment program that is ensuring me to have overall better health. Also, the office staff is terrific! They actually personally call you for appointment reminders - not an auto-bot! Pleasant experience on all 5 visits so far.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2014, 2011, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1992
Pinnacle Health System
Dr. Timothy P Dailey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAppalachian Family Practice, 1879 Old 421 S, Boone, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy P Dailey in this video.
Dr. Timothy P Dailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boone, NC.