Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy M Dannemiller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Dannemiller refused to give me Milkmagnesium for infant in severe pain. He said I could get it at any convenient store. Both stores at Lamesa did not carry it; I called O'donnell and Tahoka.....they did not have Milkmagensium either. So my infant suffered all night until I could get to the United store when the opened in the morning. Doc was extremely rude and uncarring.
26 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Timothy M Dannemiller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsConcord Medical Group, 2800 Corporate Cir Ste 103, Flower Mound, TX
Dr. Timothy M Dannemiller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flower Mound, TX.