Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Deffer
Dr. Timothy Deffer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MO. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Deffer is affiliated with Saint John's Breech Regional Medical Center, St John's Regional Health Center and St. John's St. Francis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Deffer has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Timothy Deffer has the following 13 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Timothy Deffer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Deffer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint John's Breech Regional Medical Center
St John's Regional Health Center
St. John's St. Francis Hospital
37 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Timothy Deffer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercy Clinic, 3231 S National Ave, Springfield, MO
Dr. Timothy Deffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.