Dr. Timothy Degner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Degner?

Amazing Doctor!!!

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Dr. Degner is a Blessing to our family! When my son was 9 years old he became very ill. After many Dr visits and a lot of unanswered questions we met Dr. Degner. He was the Doctor that realized what was wrong with our son Christian. And he was the man who had to make us aware that our son was very ill and was in major need of heart surgery . He had come down with Rheumatic fever and unfortunately it attacks your heart valves. Christian had to have his heart valves replaced. We didn't know if he would even make it thru the surgery let alone the next few days. But Degner got him thru it all. Christian had a large enough heart that he was able to have Adult size mechanical valves put in. So he would never have to have the surgery again. Because if he had pig valves put in then the surgery would have had to happen again later down the road. But thankfully all went well....and Christian is now 19 years old. Healthy and Strong! Dr. Degner stills sees Christian since he was a special case and Christian is stronger than ever. We are so Thankful for this Angel Dr. Degner. He is patient...kind and very thorough. He never rushes you and always answers all questions. He is a Gift to this world!

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Excellent Doctor.

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Dr. Degner is awesome!

Excellent pediatric cardiologist

Posted on June 1st, 2013

It is not an easy road when your daughter is born with a severe congenital heart problem. Dr. Degner has always taken the time to explain everything to us. When I need him to fill out paperwork or make a call on my daughter's behalf, he does it the same day. He is readily available for any concern I have. When people were unsure how to proceed with my daughter's surgery, he helped us get answers. He truly cares about the well being of our daughter and makes it as easy on us as possible. We highly recommend him and feel fortunate to have him as our doctor. The staff in his office are also wonderful.

Saved my life.

Posted on November 13th, 2009

I was an adult patient with an atrial septal defect from birth. Dr. Degner and dr. Rosengart FOUND my defect unlike other doctors and FIXED it by inserting a Septal Occluder in my heart. The procedure saved my life! and I owe it to these wonderful doctors and God of course. Thank you.

Posted on June 12th, 2015