Dr. Timothy Devraj Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Devraj?

Takes time

Dr. Devray takes time with me. He explains what is happening with my knees, and works with me in planning what needs to be done with my knees.

1st impressions are the most important

Dr Devraj walked into the room with confidence, positive attitude, and a smile on his face. I felt comfortable with him like we were old friends. He did not look at a computer screen while speaking to me. He asked questions and it seemed like he had all the time in the world for me. I cannot express how great this appointment went.

took excellent care of me and my wife

Very good Doctor and not surgery happy. Does a thorough job, very nice, answers your questions.

Operated on my shoulder. Said recovery was 6-9 months max. After 1 yr of continuous shoulder pain, I re-approached him with concerns that something wasn't right. I was basically told by him and another orthopedist that I could either stick it out in pain to heal it open it back up. No other options. 3 years post op I am getting ready for the 3rd surgery on my right arm at 25 years old. Nice doc, let him do 2 of my surgeries, but not the doc for me. As soon as my case became complicated in reference to pain and joint instability, further investigation should have been sought. Had this been done before 2.5 years post-op, there's a great chance I wouldn't be in school and battling shoulder instabilities at this time. Always seek a second opinion, and not just the nearest orthopedist to compare. Research people!

Best doctor around

He is very knowledgeable and extremely understanding. His staff is very friendly as well. I would recommend him to EVERYONE. You will not be disappointed with this dr

He's Wonderful

Great Doctor!

Dr. Devraj was great! He operated on my shoulder over a month ago. He was very professional yet caring. I would absolutely recommend :)

The Best!

Dr. Timothy Devraj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.