Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy E Doerr MD
Dr. Timothy E Doerr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Timothy E Doerr has the following 17 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Back Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Head and Neck Disorder
Dr. Timothy E Doerr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Treated us like family
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy E Doerr - Posted on August 19th, 2019
My son had a nagging pain in his heel and Dr. Doerr was amazing in his help with it. He is a great doctor that clearly takes interest in his patient's well being and truly cares about getting them to good health. We felt that he treated us like he would any member of his own family. We would absolutely recommend Dr. Doerr and his awesome assistant Julie to anyone in need of orthopedic assistance!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy E Doerr - Posted on April 5th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy E Doerr - Posted on March 24th, 2019
After spending months and thousands of dollars at chiropractors and having 5 injections in my back, I was referred to Dr. Doerr. After he looked at the same MRI that the others had looked at he was able to see that I had a cyst growing on my spine and pinching my nerves.After some discussion we decided on a simple non invasive procedure to go in my back and remove the cyst immediately the next morning the pain was gone. I would highly recommend Dr. Doerr for his technology.
A new lease on life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy E Doerr - Posted on February 7th, 2019
We can't thank Tim enough for what he has done. Not only did he take care of my wife's neck problems with his surgery but by closely checking her Xrays he also noticed some other non related issues in them which turned out to be cancer. Her regular doctor had missed finding the cancer signs but thanks to Tim's diligence we were able to get her on treatments which have extended her life. There is no FAIR WAY of ever repaying Tim for his gift to our family by the additional life for a loved one but we still want to praise him for his efforts and advise others who walk through his door that they have already found the best care possible so it will only be a matter of listening to him and following his instructions for recovering. Jerry D. Tabor "Happy Trails!"
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy E Doerr - Posted on January 26th, 2019
I had a total knee replacement at the Treasure Valley Hospital, done by Doctor Doerr. He had informed me what was going to take place and what he expected from me after the surgery. I was very impressed with the treatment I received and the fact he would take the time to personally call me at home to find out how I was doing. I was also very happy with the office Staff. Very friendly. I would also like to thank Julie who put up with me, they don't come any better than her. I would recommend Dr. Doerr to any friend and family members.
28 Years Experience
University Of Cairo
Graduated in 1991
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Timothy E Doerr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATES, 8854 W Emerald St Ste 140, Boise, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy E Doerr, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Boise, ID, in this video.
Dr. Timothy E Doerr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boise, ID.