Dr. Timothy W Doucet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy W Doucet?

Nice eye doc

Very disappointed

Had an appointment that I had scheduled a month in advance for both a consult and then a week later was to have a cataract removed. I had planned my whole work schedule around it (which is difficult as I am a dental hygienist and book my patients 6mos in advance)Dr. Doucet's front office person called me to cancel and reschedule these appointments two days before I was to see them. I explained that I had this scheduled for weeks, and that I am having trouble doing my job with my cataract. She was a little patronizing and it was obvious that she did not care whatsoever. If this is an indication of what to expect, I'm happy to find out now before letting them touch my eye.

Find Someone Else!

I went to this doctor for the first time and found him to be disrespectful to me, extremely abrupt, insensitive, and insulting. He is a very angry man and I got the blunt of that. Never have I been treated so poorly by a doctor. I will not be going to him again ever, nor would I recommend him to anyone.

Unhappy with Diagnosis

I had an appointment with Dr Doucet. At the appointment Dr Doucet said I needed to see a retina specialist ASAP. I made the appointment with the retina specialist and it was not an ASAP situation. I was misdiagnosed by Dr Doucet.

Drooping Right Eye Lid Surgery

>Crystal was extremely helpful and provided administrative support and information throughout.>Dr. Doucet's entire office was helpful and professional throughout my pre-op and post operative experience.>The scope of his outstanding surgical abilites is clearly shown in the before and after photo album that was provided.>The day of surgery was personalized by Dr. Doucet who spend one-on-one time with me prior to my operating room visit.>The result of his surgery is excellent. I am completely satisfied.