Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy K Duffin has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Dr.Duffen performed surgery looking for stones in the bladder after CT scan showed there were no stones! Surgery went very badly and patient has still not recovered after Seven weeks.Surgery was absolutely not necessary and sloppily done to say the least. Beware of Dr.Duffin...he is not truthful and Is knife happy with poor manual dexterity.
The staff is very rude. I got hang up on while talking on the phone. They never got back to me when they did my testing when they told me that they would in a couple of days. The nurse that was doing the testing was very rude and plan out mean. I would never go back and would not recommend anyone to go to this doctor.I guess I have to give them a star.They really don't deserve one. Thumbs down!
Dr. Duffin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1988
New York Medical College
Dr. Timothy K Duffin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTimothy K Duffin Md Plc, 800 Weatherly Dr Ste 100L, Clarksville, TN
Dr. Timothy K Duffin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarksville, TN.