Dr. Timothy L Duniho Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy L Duniho?

Called With Question

I was 28 weeks pregnant and experiencing abnormal pain. It was a weekend, so I called the nurses line and he happened to be the doctor on call. He was extremely rude when he called me back and belittled me. Extremely disappointed and waited until the next day to call my own doctor. Thankfully I won't have to deal with him and his ego again!

Dr. Duniho is great! He delivered my baby with ease didn't make me wait several hours with pain from contractions! I would recommend him to anyone!

I have been going to Dr. Duniho for 20 years. Always takes time after annual exam to talk to me in depth with age appropriate questions and answers.

I am a Registered Nurse. I have come in contact with many doctors in my time. He is probably the most kind, compassionate doctor with excellent bedside manners that I've ever met. I would recommend him to anybody!